Posted by : Narender Sharma
Tuesday, 27 August 2013
Karbonn A30 is a tablet cum Android smartphone that packs a 5.9 inch capacitive TFT LCD screen. It comes with a poor 800x480 pixels resolution that provides very average display quality. Earlier this month (August 2013), Micromax has announced MMX A240 Canvas Doodle 2 which too scores somewhat similar screen (5.7 inch) but it comes with 1280x720 pixels resolution. 5.9 inch screen for a smartphone is a bold decision from Karbonn. This mobile surely suits the Android lovers who love to play games on big screen. Along with games, it too gives the privilege to watch decent clarity videos on tablet cum phablet screen.
It runs on Android 4.0 ICS OS with a 1 GHz dual core processor coupled with 512 MB RAM. Its other features include an 8 MP rear, 1.3 MP front facing camera, 2 GB ROM, 2500 mAh battery etc. It performs well on sensors aspect. It comes with proximity and light sensors. Both the sensors are good in terms of games and overall performance.
Though this smartphone is wrapped with decent quality features, but still there is always a hope of improvement. Same is the case here. You can enhance Karbonn A30’s performance to next level after rooting it. Rooting is the only way which can expand its quality to premium stage. Above all, rooting is a free process that can be done with help of simple internet connection, laptop/PC and USB cable.
How to root Karbonn A30
1. Please charge your A30 to 75% minimum. Charging level should not be below this particular level.
2. Download and extract the rooting tool
in your computer.
3. Now connect Karbonn A30 to computer. Please use USB cable for this connection. On your mobile, go to settings>>developments and choose USB as Debugging option.
4. Now open the extracted folder on your computer and select RunMe.bat file.
5. After this press “1” on the command prompt (which you will get after opening the RunMe.bat file).
Wait for 2-5 minutes (till you receive Rooting is Successful message on your computer screen). After this, restart/reboot your Karbonn A30 and start enjoying all extra privileges. You can verify rooting status from root Checker App from Play Store.
- Copyright ©
Root Karbonn Powered by Blogger